Million Veterans Rally – This Sunday, Oct. 13th

Yesterday in a previous post I advertised the rally.  Well, this is picking up steam.  World Net Daily reports that the Truckers and the Bikers are rallying in support of our veterans as well and are calling it a “Super Rally”.

The Million Vet March on the Memorials has announced plans for an event Sunday, Oct. 13, at 9 a.m. Eastern at the World War II memorial on the National Mall, the location where rangers under orders from the White House tried, unsuccessfully, to prevent vets from visiting in recent days.

Announcement said “Special Operations Speaks” will be taking the action because, “The Obama administration is using the government shutdown as an excuse to keep our veterans from acknowledging the debt owed to them and their predecessors. This is unforgivable. It is also unjustified, as no taxpayer funds are spent by keeping these shrines open. We will open them ourselves, if that’s what it takes.

“We know that there may be some degree of confrontation, given the anti-military attitude of the administration. It is our intention to avoid confrontation, and we request that you join us in avoiding any kind of physical contact with park rangers, police, or other law-enforcement personnel. Give them no excuse to hijack the moment.” the organization announced.

On the website, there was no waffling about the blame, however.

“In a mean-spirited fit of selfish anger, Barack Obama has shut down our nation’s war memorials. And he has declared open war on our honored veterans!” the website says. “The World War II memorial … the Vietnam Veterans Memorial … the Korean War Veterans Memorial – Obama has shut them all down to force his will on the House of Representatives and frankly, to get revenge on the American people who oppose Obamacare and his other naked power grabs.”

The message to veterans continued, “Let’s put it plainly: Barack Obama is behaving like a vicious tyrant. And if he succeeds in this assault on the democratic system, the republic we love is at mortal risk. It’s just that simple.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/super-rally-against-president-in-works/#DI7u8vH5PqcVaLEV.99

Remember that the Left has labeled Veterans, Second Amendment advocates, Pro-Life advocates, Pro-Constitution advocates, and Pro-American advocates as TERRORISTS… in other words: ALL OF US

Never forget that.

In reality, it is the Left that are the true terrorists in this country.  They fight us daily to ruin this great nation and turn it into a socialist cesspool without realizing that American exceptionalism is what has afforded them unparalleled prosperity and freedom.

Enough is enough.  It is past time that we take this country back.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Million Veterans Rally – This Sunday, Oct. 13th

1. Buck says:

Hoping it comes off. Such short notice and all…

2. upaces88 says:

I wish I could have seen his face when the bikers drove into D.C.
    This should really put his panties in a wad…and shaking in his boots.
    People are no longer silent!

• Hardnox says:

You can bet that he was spitting mad. Bwahahahahaha!

• upaces88 says:

He will get his panties all in a wad over this…stompin’ off mad…LOL

• Blessed B. says:

Lets hope he stomps of mad and doesn’t decide to take an absolute hissy fit ….. I don’t have a good feeling about this one…..I support what they are doing…just knowing how much the Admin hates the military and the vets….. doesn’t make me trust that there won’t be a provocation….

3. upaces88 says:

I hope it makes it to You Tube.
    Remember right after Glenn Beck’s hugely successful rally in D.C….wellll, it musta hurt little Obama’s feelin’s cuz he made a new rule: No more protests on You Tube.

• Hardnox says:

I was at that rally. It was amazing. It had to have been 2 million people but the lefty media claimed only a few thousand. I never saw so much as a gum wrapper on the ground afterwards. Everyone was polite and courteous towards each other. It was great. I was proud to have attended.

4. “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto regarding the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor by forces of Imperial Japan.
    True in 1941, and true in 2013.

Our veterans/terrorists are meeting at the WWII Memorial and I hope the prez and Congress are all in town and that traffic is so snarled they can’t move.

When the Vets get done they should all go over to the White House and demand a tour. It is their house, after all.

6. upaces88 says:

WE SHOULD be able to go about our business raising children, grand-children, working, shopping, watching TV, going to movies and inviting family and friends over for dinner. This is who we are…or were….Now we feel we must spend most of the day on-line every day to see what further damage he created while we were sleeping; and even during the day.

He has focused on destroying the morale of our Military. He has retired and/or fired out top leaders in the Military replacing them with his.

I am proud to know the retired Military people I have in my email list. What gives me pause is the new people…those born after 1970. They don’t seem to be as attentive Are they with us? OR, I am missing something

The ones WE see standing up are anywhere from 45 to 70 yrs old! Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Good shit. Wish I could be there. Will be in spirit, however.

8. Saltwater says:

As much as I wish, I can’t make the DC rally. So, I must be content mustering with my brother and sister vets locally. There may not be a million at the National Mall, but counting all those gathering at memorial sites across this once great land, our voices cannot be ignored.

9. Buck says:

He will ignore them. He will put his hands over his ears. He will tell Michelle to play the radio louder.
    But one day they will come for him. His Secret Service will go AWOL because they swore the oath.

10. upaces88 says:

Secret Service?
    Buck, those poor guys went all through school studying hard, making good grades to grow up and apply to be a SECRET SERVICE AGENT TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!

Can you imagine their disgust, shock and disappointment to have to guard that man and his hate-filled wife who hate America and all that She stands for?

11. Buck says:

Upaces: “I think that Obama realllly did think that we were all very spoiled and too weak to fight back.”

THAT, is the same fatal mistake Hitler and Tojo made.

12. vonmesser says:

Too bad it can’t be on Saturday – US Navy Birthday………

• Hardnox says:

Well… there’s another good reason to have another rally… and if for nothing else, just to piss them off while remembering our fallen comrades. A twofer.

• upaces88 says:

That would be great if it could be on the U.S. Navy Birthday.
      ————-
      I really think Obama didn’t really understand the American People at all.
      He made a “catty remark” (just like a catty old woman) when he said that we “cling to our Bibles and our guns.”
      Now the Million March of the Vets…
      Isn’t that what it was that made us strong in the first place!
      I think he has been surprised by all of this.
      —————-
      He got away with TSA;
      He got away with funding terrorists;
      He got away mocking us;
      He got away with his defrauding himself back into the WH.
      He must think we are weak.

Maybe now he will evaluate his attitudes.
      American Citizens ARE to be feared when Our Rights are stomped on.