HOW MANY ?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Another “Obamacare Success Story”.

In the first two days of the Obamacare fiasco, this is how many signed up in one of the bluest of blue states.

HINT: It AIN’T many.   From Breitbart.com

Dem Brags His State Enrolled 126 Out of 28,000 Visitors to Obamacare Site.

Well, not so much in Connecticut, it seems.

by             Wynton Hall    2 Oct 2013, 1:43 PM PDT

Rep. Jim Himes (D-CT) took to Twitter to brag that his state’s Obamacare online exchange, Access Health CT, received 28,000 visitors on day one–and took just 167 insurance applications. That works out to a 0.59% conversion rate of visitors to enrollees.

Connecticut’s low percentage of actual Obamacare enrollees contradicts the narrative offered by the Obama Administration that the widespread technical malfunctions experienced on Obamacare’s grand opening was the result of massive demand from Americans seeking to sign up.

Instead, a more likely explanation appears to be that citizens and journalists were curious to see the websites but chose not to enroll.

Whether that trend holds true for other states remains to be seen. On Tuesday, CNN reported that two-thirds of the government’s Obamacare exchanges failed to work properly. And for the second day in a row, the government’s main Obamacare website, www.HealthCare.gov, continues not to work properly and has a broken “Live Chat” feature.

Obamacare will cost taxpayers an estimated $2.6 trillion over the first decade of implementation.

~

Ahhh…yes. Obamacare. Universally LOVED the nation over. Or, maybe NOT, as the numbers in Connecticut would indicate.

Exchanges down in MINUTES after the opening bell rang. A less than 1/2 of 1 % enrollment rate. Yep, things are going WELL for the fiasco.

Stay tuned, I’m SURE they’ll be beating down a path to Obamacare’s doors ANY SECOND now. Or NOT. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

~

Clyde

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to HOW MANY ?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Another “Obamacare Success Story”.

1. Buck says:

Remember, “What if they gave a war and nobody came?”
    Okay
    What if they passed a law and nobody obeyed it??

2. MickeyG says:

I will not obey any law that goes against the Constitution of the United States of America !!
    Semper Fi.

I also saw that headline and LMAO!! Things are no better in Florida, because the site keeps crashing!! It’s the little things that make ya smile, right?!?

News Flash: Just saw this story too. Zero people in Louisiana signed up because of the sluggish website, although BCBS spent over $60 million to get it going.

Sorry to horn in on your story, but this stuff is just too good not to share!! LOL

5. Bill Baldwin says:

For five hours I’ve been trying to look at plans at DCHealthLink, that’s DC’s health exchange, for five hours I’ve been getting a blank page. I went to the enroll page where you actually purchase the insurance, and it told me to call the administrator with the reference number, but it gave me no reference number.

There’s been several people that I’ve spoken to that went to sign up, only to find that their premiums would go up as much as 200% with the cheapest plan, and deductibles would be as high as $14,000. That $95 fine is looking mighty good to some people.

6. Mrs AL says:

It is my sincere hope that this thing flops with a thud and forces the Resident to delay it himself. What delicious irony. (Sorry if that sounds snotty. Wait, no I’m not,)

• Clyde says:

Don’t hold your breath waiting for the narcissistic prick to do THAT, Mrs. Al. I’m sure you would not look good in skin-tone BLUE. haha

7. garnet92 says:

Yeah, just wait until the press, pundits, tire-kickers, and curious stop hitting the system. They’ll eventually fix the bugs and think that they’ve got it under control, but the real server overloads will come when folks have to sign up to pay the penalty for non-enrollment – the opt-out choice.

That was said to make a point, I don’t know that it will be necessary to “sign up” for that option, but the number of people making that choice (even by default) will be many times those who have signed up for ObummerCare. Wait and see.

• Clyde says:

I do believe you are on to something here, Garnet. Here is another thing about this. HACKERS. Watch for “phishing” scams to EXPLODE over this fiasco.

8. Buck says:

1. Obamacare IS a law duly enacted by Congress and signed by POTUS. I do not understand how it can be postponed by acclamation even though the people don’t want it. To postpone the law without repeal seems to me to be illegal no matter who authorizes it.

2. I would bet many Democrats would love to see Obama go on national television and announce that he has seen the unworkability of the Affordable Care Act and is telling Congress he is willing to sign a repeal so they can start over.

Just dreamin”….