Does the WH Disrespect Young Adults?

From ‘Nox and Friends – Terry posted, “His & Hers ObamaScare Ads“, which graphically demonstrate the ultimate intrusion of the national government. The ads were produced by Generation Opportunity .

And this is in the blogosphere as well:

The “Adorable Care Act” tweets, featuring cute little critters, are being used by the WH to promote Obamacare via twitter (e.g. like this ).  The WH has said they are not behind the campaign.

Jennifer Epstein at politico.com does report that a Former Obama staffer created ‘Adorable Care Act’ ( full article here ).

From Ms. Epstein’s article, “A former Obama campaign digital staffer is behind the Adorable Care Act, the pro-Obamacare social media campaign that attracted widespread attention this week after the White House shared some of its images.”

Examples of those images:

Ahhhhh

Piggie

Um, things are getting fuzzy

Duckies

Now I ask you, could the government sanction of this tweet campaign be any more insulting?

Do younger folks recognize they are perceived as children who will simply react to this propaganda and want Obamacare?

If this generates a positive move by the younger generation(s) to sign up for this hoax, then they will be saddled with it for the rest of their natural lives!  Good luck.

And your take?

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Does the WH Disrespect Young Adults?

Good post, Mrs. Al. If they were stupid enough to vote for Obama, then yes, they are stupid enough to fall for gimmickry.

2. Buck says:

Every damn day i have to put up with government ads on tv and radio. From signing up for selective service to how to lower my utility bills. Why TF do I have to pay for these tax dollar wasting PR campaigns by the government?
    The fact they have to advertise shows the programs are not needed..

Some of the younger generation will buy into this, but there are more and more of them waking up to what’s really going on with this administration.

I agree with Buck – it ticks me off to no end that my tax dollars are being spent to advertise to me, something I want no part of.

Hiding this crap behind cute little ducks doesn’t change the fact it’s still crap.

• Mrs AL says:

Agreed, Kathy, and that is why I included the link to Generation Opportunity. Problem is, there are how many middle-aged and older folks who are going to be delighted with Obamadoesn’tcare until they can’t get the doctor or treatment they want?

As for the ducks, that’s why I blurred the pic. Actually, it was an oops and I ran with it — haha

I don’t begrudge anyone for voting for the asshat the first time given the other choice. However, one would need to suspend any rational thought to do it the second time.

That said, yes, I do believe that the yoots would get suckered by these ads.

I agree with Buck. It’s crap and they know it, that’s why they need to keep shining the turd. Btw, the R’s should advertise that all the congress,, its staff, dependents, and cabinet members, staff, and dependents, as well as most of the agencies, staff and dependedents ARE EXEMPT from this crap as well as 1200 “special” organizations and corporations (Obama donors).

How do you spell unconstitutional so that a lefty moron can understand all the above?

• Mrs AL says:

And those yoots, Hardnox, are going to one day wake up from their adorable dream to a nightmare of their own making. Unfortunately, the rest of us will also be caught up it is as well.

As for the Q you pose … I am munging on that. Can’t come up with a good one.

5. bullright says:

There isn’t an ounce of shame in the whole administration.

Well I guess you can TRY to put lipstick on a pig.
    But even if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck…
    IT’S STILL CRAP !

7. Mrs AL says:

C = Calculated,
    R = Regulated
    A = Anti-American
    P = Plan

8. Grey Neely says:

Mrs. AL, I am not sure if most of the young generation is “waking up” to the fact that they have been lied to. In some cases perhaps, but in many cases I am seeing an attitude that the young generation believes that they are “owed” everything. I use to think that the “Death Panels” in Obamacare would cause any honorable person to think twice about it. However, what I am seeing is that many young people want the “old people” out of the way so that they can get what they believe is rightfully theirs.

• Mrs AL says:

Well, Grey, you may well be 100% correct in general about the young generation. That said, they don’t all bury their heads in their not to smart phones and believe the drivel that comes from the leftist/progressives. Sadly, the young who want the old people like me out of the way are so ignorant and undereducated, it doesn’t dawn on them that one day they will be were I am age-wise. They are deaf, dumb and blind to reality.

9. Buck says:

Grey Neely: The “Death Panels”… Kinda makes “Logan’s Run” prophetic, doesn’t it?

10. Gar Swaffar says:

Disrespect seems to be simply endemic to the nature of the Current Regime Master. None of us as mere human mortals measure up to The Grand Turdling of 1600 Penn. Ave.

• Gar Swaffar says:

p.s. A high percentage of those in the young adult age bracket are stupid enough to fall for that C.R.A.P., which is the reason shows such as Americans (are) Idle, Dancing With The Bimbos,MTV, et al do so well.

• Mrs AL says:

Gar, “turdling” — egads! Trying to get that picture out of my head. Thanx!! Of course part of it is my own fault with defining C.R.A.P. hehe as she blushes

I tend to agree that there are certain shows, etc. whose numbers are driven by the young adult bracket. Unlike other folks who know how to balance things, a number of the younger tend to be “extremist” in their devotion to these things.

11. Bobbie Kelley says:

I’m not sure why “We The People” expect common sense or patriotism from our young folks when we have turned them over to the old hippies who are today’s educational establishment to fill their heads with socialist/communist/evolutionist BS. What do we expect? They won’t wake up till we wake up. We adults set the standards and are the examples.

• Mrs AL says:

Great point, Bobbie! Indeed, the adults need to wake up as well. Problem is those hippies have a strangle-hold on much of this admin and the educational system all the way around.

Thanx for stopping by!