Bill Whittle: Go Home

Picture an epic scene in a movie where an American fighter jet squares off against an Iranian jet. About to duel, but instead the Iranian bows to the pilot and the technological prowess of the American lands without a shot being fired.

This million-dollar scene could be featured in a Tom Cruise movie, but actually, it happened in real life. Hear why this is a success for American foreign policy and history buffs, in this edition of Afterburner with Bill Whittle.

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Bill Whittle: Go Home

Damn excellent piece, Nox. It figures goddamn McCain would be behind killing the F-22. Lucky for the Raptor’s pilot, he didn’t shoot down the Iranian fighter. With THIS bunch, he probably would have been charged with war crimes, or some other bullshit.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks bro. I wish I had said it. Bill has a great way of presentation.

No doubt your hunch on the pilot being brought up on charges would be true with this bunch in charge.

2. Mrs AL says:

I agree this is an excellent piece, Hardnox. Wonder if I can cut and paste the URL in a little note to my D.C. delegation?

3. randy63ism says:

This is real common sense video.

Good find, ‘Nox – this is one Bill’s best and ditto what he said about those last two guys going home.

We sure could have used some of that ‘appeared out of nowhere’ in Benghazi, eh?

• Hardnox says:

Thanks. I wish Bill would run for Congress. Imagine him on the floor of the Senate or the House.

We all know that help would have been there. The admin is lying.

5. BrianR says:

The Iranians are still flying PHANTOMS??????

Talk about Stone Age technology…

Every time McJerkoff opens his stupid yap I’m reminded of why I refused to vote for that asshole. Why would ANYONE listen to his military “advice”? The guy barely managed to graduate from Annapolis at the bottom of his class, he bombed his own carrier deck, and then managed to get shot down and captured by the enemy. Not exactly what I’d call a sterling military career.

• Hardnox says:

I knew this post would get a rise out of you. Didn’t you fly one of those flying brick dinosaurs in VN?

As you schooled me before… McAsshat is a first class douche. His only claim to fame is surviving the Hanoi Hilton, then later after divorcing his wife that supported him, married the heiress of a beer distributor.

Thanks for the visit.

6. Garnet92 says:

Bill’s story reminds me of a bit that made the rounds of the Internet a few years ago:

Iranian Air Defense Radar: ‘Unknown aircraft at (location unknown), you are in Iranian airspace. Identify yourself.’

Aircraft: ‘This is a United States aircraft. I am not in Iranian airspace, I am in Iraqi airspace.’

Iranian Air Defense Radar: ‘You are in Iranian airspace. If you do not depart our airspace we will launch interceptor aircraft!’

Aircraft: ‘This is a United States Marine Corps FA-18 fighter. Send ’em up, I’ll wait!’

Iranian Air Defense Radar: (no response ….. total silence).

I’m in full agreement with Bill, both of those traitors need to go home – PDQ.