Wild Bill: Islam’s Greatest Invention

Wild Bill on the land that never was… Palestine.

Sadly, Lefties are willfully IGNORANT of history because it never supports their narrative.

Wild Bill asks “what was Palestines currency?” and “who have been their leaders throughout history?”

Ask yourself a question… why is it that Lefties are ALWAYS on the wrong side of ANY argument?  Is it that they are stupid, ignorant, lazy, or simply brain dead?  I submit that it is the latter.

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Wild Bill: Islam’s Greatest Invention

1. The so-called “palestinians” are just Jordanians that argued with the Jordanian government and got thrown out. The Al-Aqsa mosque is islam’s 3rd holiest site not because the false prophet ascended to Heaven from there (he never left the Arabian Peninsula), but because islam conquered Jerusalem and built a conquest mosque on the site of the Second Temple.

Palestinians = Man-made Global Warming. Or, Goldilocks and The Three Bears, if you prefer. As to your question, I submit the following answer: All the above. Good post,Nox.

3. Buck says:

Liberal support of Marxist ideology illustrates lack of patriotism.
    Liberal support of Islam illustrates lack of intelligence…
    Bill is spot on………..again..

4. Mrs AL says:

Wild Bill most certainly makes his case. He says so much in such a short time.

Thanx for posting, Hardnox. It’s important.

Now because I can’t think of anything really intelligent to say, I will make an observation about the video. Did anyone else notice the squirrel coming down the tree and starting toward where WB was sitting? I noticed also that the squirrel not only didn’t interrupt WB, but ended up running away to the right of the screen. My conclusion … leftist/progressive/whatever you want to call them are not match for Wild Bill !!

Yes, Mrs AL, I noticed the squirrel too – obviously a Dem.

The fact that Palestine never existed doesn’t stop the lefties from sympathizing and supporting them. More of that ‘play on the emotions’ thing because Israel won’t give up more territory.

If they’d studied history, they’d know that Israel tried to play nice back in the 50s (?) I think, and it didn’t work. It never does because the camel wants all the way into the tent.

6. vonmesser says:

Please note a couple of things –

1 – “Palestine” is a modern spelling/pronunciation of “Phillistia”. And the Philistines are mentioned many times in the Old Testament. They were living in that area before the Israelites came out of Egypt. Think 1200-BC, pretty much gone by 500-BC. http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/phc/index.htm

2 – I have in my coin collection a coin minted in Palestine. It has English, Arabic and Hebrew writing on it. It is dated 1926. You can see what the coins look like at http://www.palestinecoins.com/

So – Palestine did exist. Twice. Once back in early antiquity, and once under British mandate following World War One. And in both incarnations had its own money. 1 Samuel 13:17-23 mention s coins charged by the Philistines of the Israelites.

However, like many countries (Prußia and Burgundy for example) no longer exists today, having been “deleted” twice from the world maps.

7. That squirrel was / is more intelligent than any Liberal will ever be.

Wild Bill is spot-on awesome.

Thanks for passing on this info, ‘Nox.
    When it comes to the evil sand pit, I am as Mrs. AL : Always Learning.