Johnny-Boy. At It Again.

And to think, there are still those who would PILLORY me for NOT supporting this asshole in ’08.

Hate to keep beating this dead horse, but when THIS shit comes out, I HAVE to reply. From The Blaze.com

Which Longtime GOP Senator Apparently ‘F***ing Hates’ Ted Cruz?

Sep. 23, 2013 9:02am Becket Adams

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) has been ruffling feathers since his arrival in Washington this year. Including some on his own side of the aisle.

This Longtime GOP Senator Reportedly F**king Hates Ted Cruz

This odious bastard. He, and the other shithead pictured, NEED to sail off in the sunset on the tax-dodger’s yacht, never to be seen again.

I’ll take 100 of THIS guy over  ONE of the above-pictured Obama-flatulence-sniffer.

In fact, according to a new profile in GQ magazine, the Texas senator has earned the intense dislike of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.)

“He f***ing hates Cruz,” an adviser to Sen. McCain told GQ’s Jason Zengerle. “He’s just offended by his style.”

But it appears that the contentious relationship cuts both ways. Cruz has his own words for the senior Arizona senator.

“I don’t know a conservative who didn’t feel embarrassed voting in 2006 or 2008,” Cruz said. “I think the Republican Party lost its way. We didn’t stand for the principles we’re supposed to believe in.”

Recall that McCain mocked Sens. Cruz and Rand Paul (R-Ky.) after the Kentucky senator’s 13-hour filibuster over the White House’s drone policy, referring to the two senators and those who agree with them as “wackobirds.”

More recently, McCain has criticized Cruz for his efforts to defund Obamacare, suggesting that attempts to do away with President Barack Obama’s health care law are “not rational.”

~

This is proof positive for several things. 1. McCain has lost ANY semblance of conservatism, I’m being generous IF he any to begin with. 2. That Sen. Cruz is DEFINITELY over the target, judging by the amount of flak the asshole is giving Ted. 3. McCain MUST be primaried out if he decides to run again. 4. That the old, PSP guard is FINALLY being exposed for the asshats they are.

Yesterday, on Fox News Sunday with the dickweed Chris Wallace, he was HAMMERING Cruz with a slew of CRAP. Come to find out, Wallace had this stuff handed to him on a silver platter by, wait for it….. REPUBLICANS. So, there definitely is a concerted effort on the part of the RINO herd to TRAMPLE Cruz, and those who agree with him.

Senator McCain, I’ve got a message for YOU.  WE do not f#%^*&g like YOU, either. Especially with asshattery such as THIS turd mc nugget: “I can tell you that in the U.S. Senate, will not repeal or defund Obamacare. We will not,” McCain told CNN. “And to think we can is not rational.” No, Senator, THIS CAN be defeated. By taking the RIGHT stand AGAINST it. If you wonder WHY conservatives cannot stand you, here is some food for thought. Your CONSTANT siding with the damnable democrats, this “reach across the aisle” bullshit. All THAT gets is a bitten hand. Your disdain for ANYTHING remotely conservative. Your absolutely DISGUSTING habit of leftist media ass-kissing. Your God-awful treatment of Sarah Palin. Your ass-kissing of Obama. I could go on for MUCH more bandwidth, but do not care to waste it on a jackanape such as yourself.

No, Senator. Give me a HUNDRED imperfect Ted Cruz’ over ONE noxious bastard such as yourself ANY DAY. At LEAST we know WHOSE side he is on. And, it damn sure is NOT yours. Senator, I’ve heard rumors you may retire. Let me STRONGLY urge you to pursue that course. You DEFINITELY are past your “use-by” date. Go home, play with Cindy’s daddy’s money, and die soon.

~

Hat-tip to Mrs. Al, and Grouchy. Honorable mention: Kathy.

Clyde

Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Johnny-Boy. At It Again.

He’s just almost showing suicidal tendencies – like he wants to be booted out. Week before last, I think it was, that he was at a town hall meeting and the guy in the audience said he would try McCain for treason if he could. Said it to his face, and still McCain doesn’t get it.

His efforts to sling mud on Cruz is only making himself look worse, if that’s possible.

Say goodnight, John-Boy, and turn out the lights.

2. upaces88 says:

He lost his soul in Viet Nam.

• No, he lost what little mind he had there. Remember that he barely graduated from Annapolis, and if both Daddy and Grandpappy were not 4-star Admirals, he would have been booted. He is hailed as a great hero from Vietnam. Why? All he did was get his A-4 shot out from under his ass. Nothing heroic about that.

• Clyde says:

Spot-on as usual, Craw. Good comment.

• Hardnox says:

Crawfish, he also crashed two planes on his ship and also bombed another one.

• Sorry, Guys, You NEVER, but never, ever, kick a Vietnam Veteran when he’s down, especially a POW ! ! ! It’s true that McCain is a Progressive, and going down hill, making lots of serious mistakes — but let us not kick him in the stomach now when his mind and soul are so wounded, please. And others in this group are getting away with all sorts of profanity and course language unbefitting of true Patriots. Our Drill Sergeants in Basic –Ft. Campbell, KY., used to tell us, “cursing and profanity showed other that they had a low I.Q….. yet they always had colorful language that topped them all…” –LOL.
        —Tommy Schuckman, Disabled Vietnam Veteran: 68-70, door gunner- Hueys.

• Clyde says:

Thanks for the comment, Tommy. I appreciate it, but I WILL call a spade a spade when I see a spade. If you are offended, sorry. It is what it is.

• Clyde, I, personally, am Not OFFENDED, and we still have freedom of speech here. IMHO, Senator McCain really needs to retire today!! He is all burned out in more ways than one. And what would you do if a good friend got messed up in the mind and needed some help?? McCain is not my friend, but I must respect his service, and that’s all. But then…. I AM “Old School” and still well disciplined, with respect for my elders. I know that I will not live to see Mr. McCain’s ripe old age, because either death or Rapture will take me, soon. Clyde, have a great day, buddy. tschuckman@aol.com –Come visit me and also read my humble Blog: TOM’S JOURNAL.

• Clyde says:

Thanks, Tom, but you and I are just going to have to agree to disagree about McCain. I respect his service, as well as yours. Thank you ,even though we disagree, for keeping it civil.

• Terry says:

Sorry, Thomas, but I am also a VN Vet. Having served in our military, during wartime, made me love My Country even more. I don’t see your connection to being a VN vet and thinking that gives McShithead a free pass to help destroy Our Country ? A traitor is a traitor, vet or not.

And as for your comment…”others in THIS GROUP…” using profanity, I got your Fu%$ing True Patriot RIGHT HERE !

And Thank You for your service.

Terry, Vietnam Veteran : ’70-71, radio operator-The Bush.

• upaces88 says:

Didn’t McCain give up information he wasn’t supposed to! He is a very weak man.

• Clyde says:

Got to have one before you can lose it, upaces. Thanks for stopping by.

3. The two johns are vomit that even dogs won’t return to.

• Clyde says:

C’mon,GF. Dogs? Don’t disgrace Man’s Best Friend like that. haha. I doubt that ANY self-respecting cur would hike his leg to piss on these asshats. Thanks for the comment.

4. When the GOP nominates a left wing liberal, the GOP loses.
    1976
    1992
    1996
    2008
    2012

5. Buck says:

He lost his soul before Viet Nam. If he ever had one.
    I wish his plane captain would tell us what it was really like working for him. I’ll bet it was pure Hell.

6. vonmesser says:

McLame is a disgrace to the Navy uniform he served in during VietNam. At least John Kerry is honest about being a liberal turd.

Can we ask Viet Nam to take him back. I think they liked him better than we do.
    And may I PLEASE have my ’08 vote back ? I’m sorry. I panicked when I found out the other guy was a muslim.

• Clyde says:

Like the idea, but I’m sure the Vietnamese figure the U.S. did enough damage to them way back when. Most likely AIN’T going to happen. As to voting for him, hey, we ALL had to do what we thought was necessary. No animus from me for anyone who did vote for him.

Good post. McAsshat is a democrat plain and simple. The fact that he is attacking conservatives proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is nothing more than a lefty hack, enabled by the lefty media.

• Clyde says:

Thanks,Nox. I DO get tired of writing about this asshole, but he IS way over the top anymore about his distaste for conservatives. As long as the media whore gets his “fix” of liberal media attention, he most likely will continue down his primrose path. And I will continue to expose his asshattery.

9. BrianR says:

McMoron. Perennial winner of the Golden Douchebag Award.