A Simple Man

Congressman Trey Gowdy represents South Carolina’s 4th District.

You can read more about him Here

Ok, I know the quality of the video isn’t the best, sorry ’bout that.

What I like about Congressman Gowdy is his insistence that he is/thinks ‘simply’.  (One should not pre-judge the concept of “simple.”  It can be quite complex.)  He appears humble and quite competent at the same time.

Happy listening … let me know what you think of his comments.

Mrs AL

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to A Simple Man

I’ve liked Mr. Gowdy for a long time. He’s a keeper, along with Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. He’s a straightforward guy who says what needs saying and is ready to do battle.

It’s easy for honest people to keep it simple because there aren’t any lies to cover up or remember.

• Mrs AL says:

I have become a fan of Mr. Gowdy even though he doesn’t represent me. I agree with the vast majority of his takes on what’s happening in D.C. and I also happen to be a fan of his style. I also like the fact that on occasion he is willing to emote, appropriately and within reason (unlike some politicians I could mention).

2. bullright says:

Gowdy, you go! Good clip Mrs AL.

3. Rich B says:

I’ve cited Trey more than once on my own blog. He’s smart and to the point on most all issues and… he’s not afraid to take on Omama and the idiot progressives (redundancy check) in congress.

• Mrs AL says:

If I am not mistaken, this is your first visit to my corner of H & Fs. Welcome Rich.

“Redundancy check” noted and I really like that. I likewise appreciate his willingness to “take on” the Resident.

Plain speak is Gowdy’s trademark. He is refreshing on Capitol Hill. I have always liked him. I wish he were my rep. Good to know he hasn’t let go of Benghazi.

5. Buck says:

Benghazi well should be kept on the forefront. It will be really good in 2016 to remind people of what Hillary said in ’08, “Who do you want answering that 2:00a.m. phone…?” and what happened when her phone rang at 2:00a.m.