So, THIS Is TEACHING ?? WTF???

We’ve suspected for quite some time the left has been working FURIOUSLY to alter the Constitution, and how history is taught.

Looks like WE were RIGHT. From Breitbart.com

High School Textbook Changes Constitution–Literally

We KNOW this bastard has no use for, in HIS words, “this charter of negative liberties”, but for the educational establishment to MISLEAD about our most sacred of documents is inexcusable.
            by             Hillary Cherry     18 Sep 2013, 2:47 PM PDT

The authors of United States History: Preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination have taken it upon themselves to change the Constitution of the United States. The high school textbook contains a summary of each Amendment that alters the initial intent in which they were created.

The textbook notes the Second Amendment as, “The people have a right to keep and bear arms in a state militia.”

Unfriggingbelieveable.

The actual Second Amendment reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Guyer High School and numerous others have assigned the book for an “Advanced Placement History” course. By assigning anti-factual literature, the only advanced placement the school has ensured for their students is in the world of biased academia.

Sadly, parents now have to fact check textbooks to be sure their students are being taught accurate history. High schools and universities should focus on being a marketplace of ideas, not force-feeding leftist theories.

In an effort to remove the textbook from the school’s curriculum, the Daily Paul has created a “Call to Action” plan. They are asking parents and concerned members of the community to attend the next school board meeting and demand answers.

Liberal indoctrination has become a serious threat to academic freedom and we must fight to stop it.

~

This is simply UNACCEPTABLE. Whomever is responsible for THIS purposeful screw up needs to be IMPRISONED.

I don’t know what you might call it, I call it TREASON. Not to mention BULLSHIT.

~

Clyde

Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to So, THIS Is TEACHING ?? WTF???

1. Buck says:

Nothing new. When I was still in school a civics teacher said the same thing as this book. That was when I was a senior..about 1958 or so…

No, this is not teaching, this is indoctrination. Twisting and contorting the Constitution doesn’t change it and these people should be fired. No, better yet, make them write the complete and correct second amendment on the blackboard, 100 times, then fire them. Bunch of commies.

3. pepperhawk says:

This is heinous and all parents should check their kids books and raise all hell over this. Nothing but indoctrination is going on and the kids are being taught all the wrong stuff. I know this kind of thing was all over universities with their liberal profs, but parents better take a good look and see what’s happening in their schools. And if I were a parent right now I’d take my kids out of these schools and put them in private Catholic schools where the real thing is being taught to this day.

4. pepperhawk says:

I might add that this is one reason the King wants Christian and Catholic schools shut down. I expect he’ll soon start burning down churches as Germany did.

• Clyde says:

Good comments, Pepp. Thanks. I’ve not been able to get hold of any of my grandkids’ schoolbooks, but I DO ask their moms what’s going on.

• pepperhawk says:

clyde, I ask my daughter in law all the time about what the kids are learning. She took them out of the public school they were in and now in a private school where they will get extra help for their dyslexia.

She was not the least bit happy with some of the things going on where they were and she plans to put them somewhere where they will get the best education possible including a Catholic school. My grand son, who is only 9 is already wanting to attend one of the best high schools in Cinti, Xavier High. He may change his mind but that would be perfect for him and if he goes there would no doubt go on to Xavier U where I worked for awhile and the Jesuits give those kids every bit of help they need to achieve academic goals. Usually graduating from XU means an immediate job afterwards that is how respected they are by the local business community in Cinti.

But kids change their minds. But I also know that both my daughter in law and her new husband are strict conservatives and they will not put up with liberal BS. That’s a real plus.

• Clyde says:

I do not blame the D.I.L. one bit for wanting to get the BEST education possible for her kids. They are going to need it, to keep ahead of the government sheep being force fed the pap they get.

5. Mrs AL says:

Correcting the pitiful state in which education now finds itself will take very dedicated parents. I see two issues. First, there are parents who don’t care. Second, so many parents are having to work overtime, multiple jobs, etc in order to put food on the table, etc. I don’t have an answer for the latter except to get the economy back on track.

Good post. Once again, clear evidence that the left is re-writing our history and our laws. Daylight is the only disinfectant.

7. Buck says:

The enigma of the Catholic Church. They have the most conservative schools and the most liberal clergy…
    To quote Bugs Bunny, “..It don’t add up!”