Things Liberals Say

How many of these types have you encountered ? You know…the ones who wouldn’t be caught dead watching “FAUX” news, or have actually heard Sarah Palin say she “can see Russia from her kitchen”. As soon as they open their mouths you know they have never seen any program more intellectual than Chris Matthews on MSNBC. If even that.

And if you want more, grab a big ol’ cup o’ joe, or a 64 oz. soft drink (unless you live in NYC, of course) and sit back for an enjoyable, extended version of “Things Libtards Say”

You Are Welcome !

~Terry

8 Responses to Things Liberals Say

1. Mrs AL says:

Got up to Matthews and the State of the Union address but will be back to finish as soon as I can. Right now I have to clean off my screen, Terry.

This is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and in the first video, sure looked like that guy was living in a right decent place. Fancier than most have in the world — video was great.

Those were great! Lefties sure are morons.

Thanks to Owl Bore for inventing the internet.

3. Buck says:

Not a condemnation of politicians so much as it is of voter intelligence.

Good stuff, Terry. Just glad I had set down the coffee cup!!!

The guy in the first video sounds like he’s a speech writer for Obama. I’m pretty sure he said all that stuff too.

Almost smacked my screen, again, when he said 57 states, what an idiot!!

• BrianR says:

Actually, I think he says there are more states than that. He said he’d been to “57 or 58”, then said his staff hadn’t allowed him to go to Alaska or Hawaii… which would bring the total of states to 59 or 60!

They must be stealth states, I guess.

6. western guy says:

….reads various articles on hardnox….humms ‘I love this bar…’

7. myfoxmystere says:

I finally had the time to sit down for a while to watch the videos at length…hee…hee hee! My favorite segs were of Hank Johnson…not only is he slow, but his slurring makes it funny. I wonder if the helium accelerated his loss of brain cells, making that numbskull worry that Guam would capsize and sink. The guys however missed out on one classic moment: Gavin Newsom screaming “Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitz coming, whetha yaaaaaaaah like it or naaaaaught!”

By the way, Elizabeth Emken scared Diane Feinstein to the point where Feinstein dumped in her Depends. Elizabeth Emken will be back to deliver some bad news to the liberals in both 2014 & 2016; I had the chance to hang out with her on election afternoon 2012 at my radio job.