Obama, Defender of Muslim Faith

From Judi McLeod at Canada Free Press:

Back on March 10, 2006, Canada Free Press (CFP) asked: Barack Obama a Muslim apostate headed for the White House?

“The chapters in the Life and Times of Barack Obama always race ahead,” CFP wrote.  “It was during one of those chapters where we found him taking up community organizing in the Altgeld Gardens housing project on the south side of Chicago, when he converted to Christianity, formerly being secular. (brainsip.com).

(Editor’s note: brainsip.com is no longer online, but you can find the same reference here.).

“As a fledgling Christian, Obama didn’t join just any church.  He joined the Trinity United Church of Christ,” the CFP story continues.

“The Trinity United Church of Christ is very anti-Israel and supports divestment.  It also sponsors speeches at its many functions by the Arab ‘Christian’, pro-terrorist religious organization, Sabeel.  Sabeel holds some of its biggest meetings in Chicago.

“Essentially Obama is a Christian convert—but also then a Muslim apostate.

That is the “What if” category that never got written up by the same mainstream media who introduced Obama as “the new face of change and reform for the Democratic party” when he was still the largely absentee senator from Illinois.

“What if Obama is engaged in pious fraud?” CFP asked.  “This is a Muslim practice of pretending not to be Muslim to further the cause of Islam or to “defend the faith”.  He becomes president and then says, “Gee…I think I want to be Muslim again” after he finds the “football” in his hands that carries the launch codes for the USA nuke forces.

“What if Obama’s into Pious Fraud—Hudaibiyah treaty “kiss the hand of your enemy until you can cut it off?” (FreeRepublic.com)

“What if the converted-to-Christianity Barack Obama decides to exercise his right to revert back?” (CFP, March 10, 2006)

The calendar moves from March 2006 to September 2013.

“President Obama waived a provision of federal law designed to prevent the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to “vetted” opposition groups fighting Syrian dictator Bashar Assad.

“Some elements of the Syrian opposition are associated with radical Islamic terrorist groups, including al Qaeda, which was responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks in New York, Washington, D.C., and Shanksville, Pa., in 2001.  Assad’s regime is backed by Iran and Hezbollah.” (Washington Examiner, Sept. 17, 2013).

In short, Obama is clearing the path to supply arms to the same terrorist group that killed almost 3,000 innocent souls on 9/11.

Ever since his November 4, 2008 rockstar-like election, my friend Sarge and I have somewhat naively been waiting for Obama, whose father changed his name from ‘Baraka’ to the more Christian-sounding ‘Barack’,  to own up to being Muslim.  We were waiting patiently for an announcement something along the lines of:  “I am reverting back to the religion of my forbears”.

We were right, Sarge.  It’s just that Obama doesn’t speak in words because he lets his actions speak for him.

~~~~~~~~~

That’s a lot of ‘what if’ questions and most are ones I’ve wondered the answer to as well.  Maybe he is reverting back to his real religion and that might explain his administration’s extreme Big Brother watch.  Are we the infidels, and not merely those pesky right wing radicals? Perhaps that’s why he’s so concerned about taking our guns, but not about giving/selling guns to his ‘brethren’ in the Middle East.

~Kathy

17 Responses to Obama, Defender of Muslim Faith

1. upaces88U says:

He said, “…Tolerance…”???

2. I am happy to have joined this forum, CFP, that has a different flavor then most Blogs/ Articles from “Down South.” I write a humble, Conservative, Christian based, Blog of my own: TOM’S JOURNAL, from Iron Mountain, MI., and I am also a Disabled Vietnam Veteran: 68-70, Retired AMC/ Chrysler worker/ welder: 30.5 years. tschuckman@aol.com –We are walking on ice in the USA, as we all know that ‘what goes up–must dome down.’ Obama is a poison to our lives and souls!

• Kathy says:

Thomas, first of all, thank you for your service, sir, and welcome to N&F. I agree, CFP has many good posts that often have a fresh slant on issues. You are right, of course, obama is a poison and it will come down, it’s just a matter of when and where it will start. The fact that Congress has done nothing to stop him is dereliction of duty.

3. From his statement that he would stand with the muslims in adverse winds (Audacity of Hope) to his speech in Cairo in June, 2009, to his speech before the General Assembly of the United Nations a year ago, and ALL his actions and relations with the Arab and muslim world since 2007 – HE has PROVEN, beyond REASONABLE doubt to the thinking mind of an intelligent being, that he is a muslim. AND he is NOT apostate – He is practicing the doctrine of KITMAN.
    The superiority complex of the muslim, combined with the narcissism of the resident is beyond belief of mortal, sane and perceptive individuals.

His tenure is astounding.

Good post Kathy. Notice how the asshat never defends Christianity. On the other hand Putin has and is standing up for Christians.

• Kathy says:

He overlooks the fact that this country was founded on Christianity and Putin is successfully doing everything he can to make obama look weaker.

5. Buck says:

“Pious fraud.” Never knew what they called it but I have said it from day one. Since muslims consider it perfectly moral and acceptable to lie to non muslims at any time in any fashion Obama has been lying to a Christian nation. Lying through his eyeteeth…
    As to his homosexuality and muslim belief… Well that’s his problem.

• Kathy says:

Lying is right, Buck, and the homosexuality will be chalked up as part of the lie..at least for now, but ultimately, he’ll pay the price.

• Thomas G. Schuckman says:

Tom’s Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/

tschuckman@aol.com

Hi Buck, I have to agree with your true statement of Muslims having no compunction of lying to Non-Muslims, Jews and Christians, without blinking an eye, per their Koran. But when you state that his Homosexuality is “his problem” — I beg to differ. Having been in combat for 2 long years as a helicopter door gunner in RVN –Vietnam, I totally understand the inter-workings, like gears in a machine of a combat platoon, company and higher— and when Obama forced Homosexuality to be OK in the Military, that destroyed the cohesiveness of the fighting unit/ organization, big time !!! I am not here to preach, but I know my KJV Bible very well, after intensive study for over 40 some years! God still have the same high standards of living clean, and the spread of AIDS is a nightmare that people really worry now days about rape! I am also an edged weapons expert, and don’t leave home without one. –Above is my humble web site/ address of: TOM’S JOURNAL.

6. pepperhawk says:

Kathy, good one.

And there is no tolerance inside Islam. Big fat lie. And they have done nothing to contribute to this world except their ongoing barbarism. And I don’t believe the King is a Christian, it’s all for show. I believe him to be a Muslim and not only a simple Muslim but belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood. Why else would he keep supporting them. The Egyptian Army has documents against the King and how much bribery he did with the MB. It was about $8 billion and just where did that money come from and what is he bribing them for. The Egyptians claim to have information on him that would take him down.

• Kathy says:

Great comment, Pepper, and I agree the MB is a huge part of his agenda. It went afoul in Egypt, that’s why he’s trying so hard in Syria, and the huge cover-up in Benghazi. If the Egyptians have info on him, I wish they’d bring it on – let’s get this mess over with and move on with fixing our country.

• pepperhawk says:

Kathy,

Everything he does brings chaos to these countries in the ME. It’s pretty embarrassing to have the Egyptians hold up signs telling the American people to NOT trust the Fraud. Who can blame them? He supported this radical Morsi. I’ve seen this all over the net about the documents the Egyptian army has confiscated and the witness to whatever the Fraud was up to. But have you heard one word in the TV media outlets? Heck no, they don’t want to touch them with a ten foot pole.

Kathy, check my blog out about the truckers driving into DC.

Also check this one out when you get a chance,

Talk about treachery and treason and the MB. This takes the cake.

• Kathy says:

Thanks, Pepp, I have seen some of those same stories about the Egyptian people saying they like us but not our president, and you’re right, it’s downright embarrassing. But we don’t like him either.

Our government is corrupt and immoral and has been purposely infiltrated with the MB. I don’t know what the breaking point will be, but I expect we’ll be the next ones in the streets just as the Egyptians were.