The March That Didn’t March

I came across this little story by Greg You-Make-me-Want-to-Hurl Gutfeld at Breitbart and had to chuckle.

~~~

I was thinking about the disaster that was the Million Muslim March, and how it might have actually proved its point.

Accidentally – of course. It changed its name to the “Million American March Against Fear,” and the only people who showed up on September 11th in D.C, were a handful of creepy truthers and kooky self-promoters.

This pathetic event, therefore, showed that there are millions of moderate Muslims in the U.S. Because they didn’t show up.

Maybe they, like everyone else, dismissed the march as nutty, negative and insulting. So by creating a silly spectacle that ended in embarrassment, the “march” actually revealed something reassuring: there’s a massive group of sensible religious folks who reject the same idiots the rest of us do.

~~~~~~~~~

I think he gives them too much credit for ‘rejecting the same idiots’ we do and they are surely not ‘sensible religious folks’. If they were sensible they would reject Islam in its entirely, but I digress.

The only reason the muslims didn’t have more than 42 people show up is because there were 1.2 million guys and gals on motorcycles blanketing DC. I will give them credit for being sensible in that regard. That’s just way too many hogs for any muslim.

Here’s a couple of comments from Breitbart’s readers:

“That would take introspection, and I think them doing that would have been a huge stretch. I think it was more likely that they didn’t want their asses handed to them by the American Patriots riding into town by the thousands.”

“I’d like to think this, but I don’t. I think it was more a fear of real backlash. Such a public event would not lend itself to them harassing and fighting with the bikers. That, and they only respect strength and those bikers would have kicked ass.”

I saw ‘The Five’ that day and spineless Greg wouldn’t talk about the bikers, but he talked about the muslims. Another waste of humanity, in my opinion.

~Kathy

32 Responses to The March That Didn’t March

1. upaces88U says:

I was soooo wrong and soooo glad I was wrong.
    I,honestly, believed that Obama would choose that day to refer to us as a “Muslim Nation.”
    Those Million (or how ever many there were) ROARED IN to let Obama know… WE ARE AMERICANS AND WE WILL STAND UP!!!

• Kathy says:

I was pleasantly surprised too by his lack of appearance and the sheer number of bikers that showed up was beyond awesome!

• Blessed B. says:

Just a note….they counted 1 million bikes…not how many occupants were on those bikes! So…there were more than 1 million bikers! The women bikers can be darn vicious too! LOL!

2. There are many things happening in the muslim world, today. But it’s going to take time and insight for it all to play out. And it ain’t gonna be pretty while it does.

But watch the women of islam. And while there are many that are extremist supporters, and don’t have a problem being cannon-fodder factories, there are many, MANY more who are seeing the hell that islam is, and are working behind the scenes,

The women will be the force of change in islam.

• Kathy says:

It will be up to God to give them the strength, because their beloved Allah is against them.

• Exactly the point, Kathy~! And they are learning and leaning to the dislike and distrust of “allah”. They don’t dare show it right now openly, but the signs are there. Kind of like a smouldering tunnel fire in a forest. When the heat is enough and the wind is right, it erupts into a full-blown conflagration.

I am praying that is what we’ll see. Many signs are pointing in that direction.

But Grendel dies a hard and fearsome death.

• Garnet92 says:

An astute observation Grouchman! I think that you’re right. muslim women must be chaffing inside when they see the freedom of women around the world yet are still considered chattel by their “masters,” muslim men. They can, when they build up enough nerve, work from within to change at least that part of the “religion” to be more realistic – of course, many will be beheaded before that happens.

3. Buck says:

The real egg on the face recipients were the authorities that refused to give the bikers a permit.

• Kathy says:

They might be rethinking this next year, after all the traffic congestion, which absolutely went much better than I thought it would.

• Garnet92 says:

I think that kudos are in order for the behavior of the bikers. They represented us (the non-biking patriots) as being orderly and respectful of our national monuments and showed themselves to be what most Americans are: proud patriots.

Well, Kathy, what would you expect from a queer who KNOWS if the Islamists came for him, he would be beheaded? I expected to hear ZERO about the bikers, and EVERYTHING about the half-bushel of muslim pine cones who showed up. Good post.

• Kathy says:

Thanks, Clyde. I expected more coverage of the muslims too, and was delighted not to see much. The coverage of the bikers on FB and local media was better than I thought it would be. We all knew the big guys wouldn’t cover it, but I bet they’ll be out next year.

5. motopsyco says:

I thought the turnout was great 🙂 For the ride that is. If they are denied a permit again next year I may have to join them.

There’s something funny about the label “Million Muslims Against Fear”… the asshats were AFRAID to show their faces. Bawhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I spoke with my buddy in the Fairfax County Motor Squad and he reports that the official number of bikers is estimated to a low of 1.2 million and a high of 1.8 million.

Patriotism isn’t dead in America by a long shot….only in lefty brains.

• Kathy says:

That was way too much patriotism, too many bikers and hogs for any number of muslims to handle, the gutless wonders who spout but don’t back it up. I think the total was something like 42?? LOLOL !!!

Glad you went, ‘Nox – boo-yow!

• upaces88U says:

I don’t think Obama OR the Muslims understand how much we love OUR Country.
      Both Obama AND the Muslims have no frame of reference in their very Souls what it means to be An American Citizen.

All of us have had grandfathers, great grandfathers uncles, cousins, and even great-grat grandfathers and who served in the Civil War, WWI, WWII, The Korean, so-called, “Police Action, Vietnam, etc.

This doesn’t even count the Gulf War, and so on and son on.
      Our Country is very wounded right now…and there is a need for National Healing.

Those Bikers did more than they realize. They gave us all Faith that we are NOT alone!

• upaces88U says:

Please forgive my “typo(s)”…I am far too tired tonight to even be on-line…..

• Terry says:

Fagidaboud da typos, Upaces. You hit an important element.
          As the MSM and our govt. tends to make us feel alone in our Patriotism, something such as these 1.2 million bikers rise up and swell our hearts with determination and unity again !

• Garnet92 says:

upaces, great comment and right on the money!

• upaces88U says:

My eyes are welling up in tears right now as I try to type this. The Love For Our Country is a great part of our personal identity. I have always been proud of my country…NOT ALL of the politicians, but what our Country has stood for since she began.
            In 1776, only 6% of the population fought for us to be a Sovereign Nation.
            ONLY 6%!! Yet! WE WON!!!

It’s been a good week. The democrats got their butts thrown out in Colorado; the unions are beginning to crumble and finally figured out that Obamacare sucks; Putin exposed Obama and Kerry for the clowns they are, showing republicans how it’s done (hope they were paying attention); and the bikers rekindled patriotism in this country just while the angry muslims attempts to undermine it fizzled like a deflated balloon. Oh yes, and Weiner and Spitzer got spanked by voters.

Sigh.

8. Buck says:

Million man march reminds me.
    When I was on Guam the Annual Festival and Parade of Virgins was cancelled.
    One of ’em got sick and the other one didn’t want to march by herself.

One more thing…

All the bikers that went to the event, and all those wonderful people that lined the highways, bridges, and overpasses supporting them, attended on their dime.

No one was bused to the events by other organizations like the unions do.
    No one was paid to go like many of the Lefty groups do.

Telling isn’t it.

Yes, American Patriotism is still very much alive… and we are pissed.

• Rather interesting, that ovomit denied the parade permit for the bikers, but did allow it for the muslims,,, I’d say that he opened a Pandora’s Box, that from his perspective would have been better left closed. Now, he is going to have to face the WORLD with his bare naked cowardice, as well as his coming out the closet in favor of the muslim world. He proved his point made in his book, that he would stand with the muslim. And NOT for the first time.
      2 MILLION Biker people, and 42 individual muslims. Overwhelming evidence, I’d say.