A Beautiful & Patriotic Tribute to End the Day

You might want to crank up the volume…and grab a tissue. The pride and patriotism in the country still amazes me and gives me chills.

~Kathy

9 Responses to A Beautiful & Patriotic Tribute to End the Day

Beautiful. I hope to see some footage of today’s ride soon.
    These are some of the people who are going to help save our Country !
    Starting to feel a twitch of hope again.
    Thanks for sharing this, Kathy.

2. pepperhawk says:

Kathy,

I cry every 9/ll. I can’t help myself. Especially when Taps is played. I ball my eyes out.

• Kathy says:

Me too, Pepp, me too. Heck I cry when they sing or play the National Anthem, and Taps just about kills me ~~handing you a Kleenex~~

• pepperhawk says:

Kathy, glad I’m not the only one. I cry over the National Anthem every time too.

• Blessed B. says:

Pass the tissue box please!….. I’m crying now….I’m not even American and your National Anthem gets me shedding tears too! Taps….I’m a blubbering mess!
        9/11 is a very emotional time for me as well….I remember watching the second plane hit…and wondering if my cousin from Vancouver, B.C. had been in either Tower that morning. As it turns out…he had finished his business there the night before and decided to catch the red eye home. If he hadn’t been able to see the fella that night and conclude business…he would have been there for his appointment that very morning.

This video gives hope…. all those people out, lining the street….. awesome display of patriotism!

• Kathy says:

That was fateful timing on your cousin’s visit and I’m glad he wasn’t there.

I think we all hang onto that shred of hope and 9/11 brings out the patriotic sap in all of us.

3. Mrs AL says:

Needed a lot more than one tissue, Kathy. Thanx so very much for posting this!!

That was so moving, Kathy. Thanks.

5. clyde says:

Excellent piece. Thanks for shooting that out there, Kathy.