Wild Bill: Obama Churches

Wild Bill opines about the churches that support our resident.

Funny how other churches get their tax status challenged when they oppose lefty theology but lefty churches get the all clear.

Bill has the right of it.  Personally, I’m not a church going man but I can’t help but be reviled that those that claim to be believers also support the values that are 100% antithetical to christian values.

You can’t have it both ways.  There is no middle ground.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Wild Bill: Obama Churches

Agree down the line, Nox. Bill nails it, as usual.

“Get out of that church.” That’s right. Those churches are frauds.

3. Mrs AL says:

First, one must accurately define “the church.” Second, one must understand the purpose of the Church that has been accurately defined. And third, one must be very careful with whom one associates and make sure that particular ‘church’ is headed by someone who knows the correct definition of “the church” and subscribes to the proper purpose of the Church.

If the above is not found in the group you visit, indeed — RUN.

And that concludes this commenters sermon for the day.

4. upaces88 says:

I have so much anger and frustration with the majority of Christians. I was raised by a Minister. My grand-father was also a minister.
    Christians need to become “Christ-CENTERED” vs. just Christians.
    ———–
    About two years ago, I contacted two brothers. Jay and Ray were twin brothers I went to high school with. They are both Deacons in their church.

I pleaded with them to please pay closer attention. “We don’t get involved in politics…..” I went on to explain that this is NOT about normal politics. Our Country is being taken over by a Muslim President I was laughed at.

I cut off all ties with them.

• Hardnox says:

Good that you did. You can’t dance with the devil and say that you don’t support him. The Ten Commandments isn’t a menu or a suggestion.

I 100% agree with your comments ‘Nox.
    And if your minister is Sharpton, Jackson, Wright, or any other self-proclaimed “Reverend” I suggest that maybe you are not in a church at all.