Charlie Daniels on Obama and Syria

I’d say that just about covers it. MY issue with President Obama has never been that he’s black. It’s always been that he’s incompetent.

~Kathy

9 Responses to Charlie Daniels on Obama and Syria

1. upaces88 says:

Believe me, he is NOT confused. It is an “anti-American, Anti-peaceful people; and they have a large number of Christians there;” IT IS THEIR CIVIL WAR and none of our business.

Even our Military is stepping up to the plate.

• Kathy says:

I agree with you to some extent, but I think there’s more of a driving force behind him with the brains that runs a good deal of this whole operation.

Example: Sometimes he comes up with ideas that are cunning and timed perfectly to make him come out smelling like a rose. He’s gotten by with more EOs and more impeachable offenses than any president in history, yet he cannot put together a coherent sentence without a teleprompter in front of him. If he was that smart, he’d at least be able to form a whole sentence.

• upaces88 says:

Kathy, just a tiny question….”when has he ever come up smelling like a rose”?
        Everything from Sandy Hook, Boston, Benghazi, Syria has his fingerprints all over it.
        He MAY NOT have caused the chaos….but he KNEW ahead of time, for instance, Boston, he could have stopped it….but didn’t BECAUSE IT FIT RIGHT INTO HIS AGENDA…..Chaos.

2. garnet92 says:

Honestly, I believe that he is all that Charlie said, except I wouldn’t limit those attributes to the Syrian problem alone. He spreads his befuddlement, his insincerity, his impotence, and confusion around equally when considering all of our problems. Is he not befuddled and impotent relative to jobs? Or to the economy. Is he not insincere when discussing ObamaCare or Benghazi?

He is completely out of his depth in the position of President. He has none of the skills that are REQUIRED of the job, so he “fakes” it. And look what we’re left with: a failed community organizer making decisions affecting 310 million people. If it weren’t so serious, it be a joke.

• Kathy says:

Yes, Garnet, he is all of those adjectives in every capacity of his job. As I said to upaces, there’s a driving force behind him who’s the real brains behind his plan.

Good post, and comments. He is just, as is Pinocchio, a puppet. With as much sense.

4. Mrs AL says:

A Charlie Daniels classic. Succinct and to the point! Thanx.

5. Buck says:

Obama reminds me of something a Chief said to me back in my Navy days, “Buck…If I gave you a job to do and told you to F— it up, You would F— up.”