What is ISNA?

Never heard of this organization before.

ISNA is the Islamic Society of North America.

This goes hand in hand with what we already know.

Stunning!

18 Responses to What is ISNA?

I never thought in my lifetime (or ANY One’s lifetime), I would see muzzie asses pointed to the sky on our WH lawn.
    Nor, of course, did I ever expect to have a muzzie faggot as the POtuS.
    We are in deep doodoo.

• Hardnox says:

Me neither, especially after 9-1-1.

• Garnet92 says:

Amen to that Terry. And add to that so many of the blacks in prisons turning to Islam that we can expect that things are going to continue to get worse – and yet we (the American people) seem to be oblivious to the infiltration that’s going on all around us. We are indeed in deep doodoo.

Where the hell is our modern-day McCarthy when you need him most?

3. myfoxmystere says:

Hmm…Me notices da video’s from CBN, Pat Robertson’s company. Me wonders what da “reverend” Jeremiah Wright thinketh? And what doeth the Fat Alfie-baba Sharptongue thinketh also? Hath their heads exploded yet? OOOH OOOH! Me heareth the libtard scream “RAAAAAAAACISSSST” in the distance! Me grabbeth my moonbat slaying arsenal now!

4. myfoxmystere says:

On a serious note, I hope ex muslims Walid Shoebat and Nonie Darwish see this video and get the truth out. These two are some of the finest ex muslims who know how to deal with muslims one on one.

5. Mrs AL says:

And isn’t it sad that the majority of our fellow Citizens have no clue what is coming. Well, fall asleep at the wheel and you wind up in a wreck. zzzzzzzzz

Hope this gets a lot of hits, Hardnox. It is critical.

6. myfoxmystere says:

I was just looking through my WordPress reading list, when I came across Creeping Sharia’s blog about a Tennessee Muslim lady who claims she knew nothing about what sharia law is about, but was going to push for it. I reblogged it on my blog, and also posted a link on another WordPress site I blog on: Cleveland Foxers.

• Hardnox says:

It seems that moderate muslims in this country vote muslim even if they don’t know what it is about… kinda like blacks voting only because of skin color, or something like that. Then later screaming WTF!

Twenty nine of these organizations, that we know of, and there are probably more on the horizon. Why do we allow them to exist, and then prosecute only a handful for supporting jihad? We know they’re out to destroy us, yet we let them exist. No, actually, it’s worse than that – we invite them to dinner at the White House and honor them. That is so twisted.

• Hardnox says:

The bottom line is all the groups contribute one way or the other to our legislators. Ditto with large Universities.

This is bullshit by any definition

Sadly it takes a lot more than this to shock me any more (if you have any stories about the Left acting patriotically that would do it).

This story should make it very clear who the greatest enemy of this country is, and it’s not Islam. Wolves can be dealt with. It’s the idiot sheep who is determined to prove that he can befriend the wolf and who opens the gate for him while the other sheep are sleeping that is the greatest danger. That sheep is the infamous “useful idiot” that makes the wolf’s job so much easier.