There are many reasons that I dislike Barack Hussein Obama. Here are a few:
- I dislike arrogant, egotistical people
- I dislike narcissists, especially when they possess precious little justification for being so self-enamored
- I dislike liars and my dislike for them grows every time that they are caught in a new lie
- I dislike people who claim to be knowledgeable about a subject when it is readily apparent that they are not
- I dislike those who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions
- I dislike those who blame others for their own blunders
- I dislike people whose core character is ruled not by right and wrong but by political expedience
- I dislike elected officials who refuse to follow the rules, especially when the rules are our Constitution and Bill of Rights
- I dislike elected officials who denigrate our United States and ignore their sworn oath of office
- There are more, but in the interest of brevity, consider this a start …
Here’s a rhetorical question: if I dislike Barack Hussein Obama for all of the reasons stated above, of what consequence is his skin color?
For me, there are so many reasons to dislike the man that the color of his skin pales in comparison (pun intended).