An Obama Pickup Truck

???????????????????????????????I stopped by the Chevrolet Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new Silverado 1500 pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new “feel” before they become extinct.

The salesman (a black man wearing an Obama “change” lapel pin) sat in the  passenger seat describing the truck and all its “wonderful” options. The  seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck. Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would blow smoke up your ass year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership. Damn guy had no sense of humor.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to An Obama Pickup Truck

1. Grouchy Fogie says:

LOVE IT~! L O L ~! ;D

2. redneckdixiewarrior says:

Good one! I’ll have to remember that next time we go for a test drive with for a new vehicle! LOL!

• garnet92 says:

Just be careful that you have a ride home!

BTW, RDW, I’ll be sorry to see your handle go – what’s not to like about a Redneck … Dixie … Warrior?

• Blessed B. says:

garnet….

Thanks, I’ll remember that! 🙂

Thanks also for the sympathy on having my name changed. I kinda will miss it also….it stated my attitude well! Unfortunately…the name had a red flag put on it by big brother and minions of, resulting with my being banned from crossing the border. I am considered a National threat…LOL! Call it a plan to shake the tail that has been following me….. just for a while anyways. I still have the same attitude as before…actually probably more so now as it has really peeved me off!

Excellent! Thanks for the laughs.

4. garnet92 says:

Right CW, especially Omama supporters – they have a hard time seeing what a joke they elected.