Welcome To Our New Home

After careful consideration we at ‘Nox & Friends collectively have decided to purchase our own domain to preserve our continuity.  Since last November 27 we have enjoyed nearly a quarter million visits to our humble enterprise.

This location is now our permanent home and we’ll continue on as we have before.

We cherish our loyal readers and look forward to interacting with you.  Please note that you will need to subscribe again.

Please go to the lower right corner and hit the “Follow” tab.  You can enter your email address to receive notifications on new posts, or choose to follow us via WordPress reader, or both.

Fellow bloggers, please change the link that you have for us.  Links to your blogs have been transferred to the right.

Commentators will more than likely have their comments held for moderation for only the first time until the filters recognize you.  Please pardon any inconvenience.

Thanks for your loyal following and fellowship.

PS. We are transferring many of our posts over from our old place.  We plan on leaving it up for about a year.

56 Responses to Welcome To Our New Home

Still smells like fresh paint. COOL.

2. Adrienne says:

Looks wonderful guys! I’m impressed…

3. redneckdixiewarrior says:

Lowest on the totem pole always gets the janitors room! LOL!

Check with Clyde… he’s in charge of complaints. 🙂

5. redneckdixiewarrior says:

Like your new digs! Fancy-smancy set up! Nice big writing on the wall, bright and well lit! No more squinting to read comments….Yeah! And best of all…..no having to deal with WP admins…..what’s not to like! Eh?

• Hardnox says:

Thanks for the kind words.

You said that right. Nothing we did at the other place was over the top. We’ve always tried to be as professional as we could be, under the circumstances, but now we don’t need to worry if the rug will get pulled out from under us without warning.

We’ll continue on as we did before. Thanks for the visit.

• redneckdixiewarrior says:

I did the follow button so will be here as much as possible….. BTW….thinking of changing my avatar and name tonight…is that going to cause a problem with having my comments moderated before they are posted?

• Blessed B. says:

As you can see ….changed my avatar and my name should be Blessed B. On this comment. Keeping my fingers crossed….

LOL!

Good to see you visit. Be sure to let us know where you set up shop. You’ll be added to our “Friends” list on the right.

You’re absolutely right about the commies. We’ll look forward to reading your insightful articles. Glad to know you are back. It’s been a long while.

7. Grouchy Fogie says:

HIGH FIVE, ‘NOX~!~! Ya done do’ed it ROYAL~! I kind o’ get a feeling like that feller on the “Hot Tips” commercial, that gets chased by da bear, and then walks into the hotel room, bandaged up but nodding approval at the digs~!
    I’m Good.

8. redneckdixiewarrior says:

LMAO! First clue?…..Yep, that would be it! Gunnut92…LOL!

9. MickeyG says:

Best of luck !!

Semper Fi.

10. Bill Baldwin says:

Looks good ‘Nox. It looks very good. Hopefully I’ll get some time to write a post or two. Good job to all of you who put time into working out the bugs.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks Bill. We’ll all look forward to your posts. They’re always a hoot.

• garnet92 says:

I think that it’s only appropriate to direct your praise to Hardnox. While some may have helped, mostly all we did was exercise it and try to break it, ‘Nox did all of the heavy lifting.

11. Rich B says:

Nice place to visit. I’ll be back….

Shit!!! You found us. 🙂

Glad to have you back. You were sorely missed.

13. Blessed B. says:

What took ya’ so long? LOL! Gotta like friends who don’t tell ya they are moving, eh?

14. Wendy says:

Yea, I’m here. Jazzed to be w/o WP!!!

Seriously…Hardnox you did a bang-up job. The site looks GREAT !
    Sorry I wasn’t here to help you iron out the bumps, but duty called.
    Judging by the over 100 emails between all you guys, there was a bunch of bugs to deal with !
    KUDOS to ALL Y’ALL on a superb effort !

• Hardnox says:

Thanks bro. It was a bit more than I bargained for. I still need to tweak the buttons. It’s not quite right yet but we are on our own which was the mission.

Glad to have you back.

16. Garnet92 says:

OK, OK, I thought that I was the low man on the totem pole when ‘Nox put me in the janitor’s closet. That was bad enough, but I take a couple of days off to be with my son when he came to Dallas for the LSU/TCU game, and all of the locks have been changed???

And I wasn’t even invited to the beer and ribs party???

All I found at the palatial front door was a cardboard box with the Gannut92 duct tape on it and inside was a can of Vienna sausages and a half can of Schlitz – Schlitz!!! Gotta’ wonder who drank the other half – of Schlitz???

BTW, welcome back Terry!

• Terry says:

Hell Garnet…a least they left you a forwarding address !
      And I bought all the ribs & beer and they didn’t invite me either ! (if you found a Schlitz can, it must be one of them Texas gals’)

17. randy63ism says:

Hey crawfishsclaw, mighty cool avatar there. Navy MH-60. I’ve pumped untold thousands of gallons of JP-8 into those birds via D-1 nozzle in Basra Iraq in 2010 when Navy Dustoff MedEvacs came to our FAARP to top off. What model is it? My National Guard unit just received their first two Mike Model UH-60 Blackhawks. Nice avionics packages on them, and the rotorblade tip caps trail downwards and the engine exhaust vents upwards, rather than to the rear of the aircraft. Needless to say, we don’t catch the heat of the exhaust when conducting a hot refuel with them.